The Best Wine Subscription Services and Wine Clubs
Many wine drinker enthusiasts try an assortment of wine varieties until finding a few that they enjoy. If you like to taste new wines and explore wines from around the world, you might want to consider a wine club or wine subscription boxes service.
When you join a wine club or a wine subscription box, you submit answers to a simple quiz about your tastes as a wine lover. The club then builds a flavour and taste profile that suits your palette. All the wines you receive through the wine club will be tailored for you and your tasting preferences. Some monthly wine club subscriptions allow you to rate your wines after each shipment to refine future selections for you.
Wine subscription boxes can be either monthly, quarterly, or annually and vary as to the amount and type of wine you will receive. You can customize your deliveries, buy a one-time package, skip a month, or cancel your membership at any time without penalties. Generally, wine clubs sell the wine at discounted prices with no membership fees.
In addition to wine subscriptions and wine clubs, most wineries have their own wine club where they will deliver their own wine awesomeness monthly, quarterly, or annually. Before you sign up for a wine subscription box, be sure to read the details about the plan. Good wine clubs offer a satisfaction guarantee and cancellation options. You also want to consider whether you will need to skip a month or postpone the delivery.
Wine subscriptions accommodate all types of wine lovers. Wine clubs recommend curated suggestions and wine tasting, based on your specific preferences gleaned through quizzes, algorithms, and feedback from previous shipments. Wine clubs help members try a variety of wines and discover wine awesomeness by wine regions, ratings, and grape.
One of the advantages of a wine club membership is access to small-production wineries who cannot afford expensive shipping licenses and marketing programs. There are very many amazing wines being produced globally in many wineries that you are not likely to find at your local wine store.
Wine clubs can offer discounted prices on bottle prices as they tend to order in bulk and the distributor is eliminated. You will have to contend with shipping prices, and they vary by club. The best recommendation is to select a wine club that fits your preferred style of wine.
Wine Subscription Services and Wine Clubs
There are a lot of wine subscription boxes services and wine clubs, many of which will fit your needs and provide enjoyable wine tasting notes for any wine lover. Most wineries also have their own wine subscription service, so if you love the wines at one specific winery, consider joining their club.
Following is an A-to-Z Guide of the Best Wine Subscription Services and Wine Clubs, obtained by research and comparing “Best of” lists from experts such as Urban Taste Bud, Consumer Advocate, Wine Club Services, Wine Club Reviews, My Subscription Addiction, and Forbes.
Blue Apron Wine Plan grants exclusive access to delicious high quality wines from well-known winemaker, master sommelier personalities, and wineries. You will receive a monthly wine subscription delivery of six 500 milliliter wine bottles – this is two-thirds of a standard-sized wine bottle – and the perfect size for two to share or for specific wine pairings. You can choose between reds, whites, or a combination. They include tasting notes, pairing tips, and a story behind every wine. The wine is $10 per bottle with a $5.99 shipping fee, plus tax.
Bright Cellar Wine Club was created by two MIT grads who had a passion for wine. They focus on finding unique wines from small vineyards from all over the world. Bright Cellars uses an algorithm to score each wine by comparing 18 attributes and match the attributes to your preferences.
I receive a bottle you don’t love, you can select a free replacement bottle (free bottle) in your next delivery. Your preferences are determined when you take a quiz to create your own unique taste profile. You will be matched with four new wine options that will be shipped to you for $80 per month. You may skip a month or cancel at any time with Bright Cellars.
Cellars Wine Club wine subscription was founded in 1999 by a wine enthusiast on the belief that wine is meant to be shared. Cellars find excellent wines that are new discoveries, timeless classics, and overlooked gems. They believe in doing good and 15% of your purchase price is donated to a nonprofit organization.
Cellars have 9 different wine clubs which serve the palates of beginners and connoisseurs. You can choose the number of shipments, the frequency of shipments, and your wine preference.
- Premium Wines come from all over the world and the cost is $45 per shipment.
- 90 Plus Point Wines all rank 90 points or above on wine rating scales and the cost is $79 per shipment.
- Sweet Wine is mostly white, but there are also some rosé, red, and sparkling wines. The cost is $49 per shipment.
- Single Bottle is a great introduction if you are searching for a special occasion treat or a nice gift. The cost is $29 per shipment.
- International Wines allows you to explore wines from around the world from the comfort of your home. The cost is $49 per shipment.
- West Coast Wines lets you explore wines from Napa Valley up to Washington’s Red Mountain. This club highlights boutique wineries and the cost is $49 per shipment.
- Sparkling Club introduces members to the diversity of flavors in sparkling wine. The cost is $59 per shipment.
- Red Trio explores reds from translucent magenta to deep Burgundy. These exceptional wines come from boutique vineyards and the cost is $59 per shipment.
- Natural Club features wines made with minimal intervention (natural wine). They may be organic, utilize biodynamic farming, ferment with indigenous yeast, low or no sulfites, higher acidity, or unusual or historical techniques. The wines are fun and the selection will run red, white, rose, and even orange (rosé made with white grapes). You will also receive cellaring suggestions and the cost is $65 per shipment.
See Our Full Cellars Wine Review here!
Empathy Wines believe that great wine starts in the vineyard and has partnered with farmers in California to source high-quality grapes (California wine). You will receive three wine shipments per year – Rosé ships in the Spring, White Wine ships in early summer, and Red Wine ships in the Fall. There are three options for your shipments:
- 3 bottles per season at a cost of $81 per shipment
- 6 bottles per season at a cost of $150 per shipment
- Club Empathy: 12 bottles per season at a cost of $240 per shipment
Firstleaf Wine Club eliminates the middleman and words directly with wine producers, saving you up to 60% off the retail price of wine. Answer a few questions when you sign up and the Firstleaf experts will send you an introductory order of 6 wine bottles.
You rate the wines and they use your feedback to improve your wine selections for every future wine box. Every Firstleaf subscription is unique to the subscriber’s taste profile. The cost is approximately $13 per bottle and each shipment is $79.98 plus $9.95 for shipping.
See some Firstleaf comparisons:
Gold Medal Wine Club has six wine of the month clubs which feature wines of the highest quality wine. Each wine comes from one 150 different family-owned wineries.
- Gold Wine Club provides wines from California’s best boutique wineries. You will receive two bottles per month and the cost is $39 per shipment.
- Platinum Wine Club features two rare collectible wines from California’s top winemakers, including pre-releases and member exclusives. The wines all have 90+ ratings and the cost is $88 – $108 per shipment.
- International Wine Club presents wines from family-owned international estates that cannot be easily found in the United States. The three wines are shipped quarterly and the cost is $65 – $85 per shipment.
- Garagiste Wine Club introduces small-lot winemakers who produce typically less than 1,500 cases annually. Two-bottle shipments cost $65 – $85 and four-bottle shipments cost $122 – $162.
- Pinot Noir Wine Club includes limited-production wines from top California wineries with an occasional international winery. The two-bottle cost per shipment is $69 – $89.
- Diamond Wine Club is limited to 500 members. All wines are rated 93+ from California and around the world. This is a quarterly wine shipment of two bottles and the cost is $175 – $205 per shipment.
Great Clubs Wine of the Month Club ships three bottles of rare, international wine per month from small, award-winning wineries. You can choose all red, all white, or mixed shipments. The cost is $44.95 per shipment.
Hello Fresh Wine Club lets you choose the six bottles of wine, Red, White, or Mixed wines. Your wines are carefully paired with HelloFresh meals, just match the icon next to your bottle with the icon on the recipe. Add extra flavor to your wine by using a splash in recipes for dinner and dessert. The cost is $89 per shipment.
Laithwaite’s offers two quarterly wine clubs with expert tasting notes and serving advice. Each comes with 15 bottles.
- The 4 Seasons Wine Club offers 12 of their best-value premium wine bottles per quarter customized to your individual tastes. The cost is $149.99 shipment.
- Laithwiate’s Reserve Club provides the same benefits as The 4 Seasons Club but offers better quality wines which are often produced in extremely limited quantities.
Martha Stewart Wine Club features two wine clubs with wines that were hand-picked by Martha Stewart and include her serving and pairing suggestions.
- Martha Stewart Six provides six bottles every six weeks. The cost is $49.98 per shipment.
- Martha Stewart Twelve ships twelve bottles every eight weeks. The cost is $89.88 per shipment.
Ninety+ Cellars searches worldwide for delicious wines from highly-rated wineries. They have three different options that include a hand-picked selection of new and seasonal wines.
- Ninety+ Three provides three mixed wines every quarter. The cost is $50 per shipment.
- Ninety+ Six ships six red wines or six mixed wines every quarter. The cost is $95 per shipment.
- Ninety+ Twelve offers twelve reds or twelve mixed wines every quarter. The cost is $180 per shipment.
Plonk Wine Club
Plonk Wine Club curates an adventurous wine journey around the world to present your custom-designed shipment of boutique wines. The wines are organic and grown using biodynamic methods – no pesticides or commercial additives of any kind. The monthly cost of a four bottle subscription is $110 per shipment. The monthly cost of a twelve bottle subscription is $285 per shipment.
See our full review here.
Tasting Room Wine Club provides mini-bottles of wine to taste. You choose which ones you like, and which ones you don’t, then order the bottles that suit your taste preference. The cost of a bottle of wine varies from $13 to $15 per bottle.
The California Wine Club promotes artisan wineries and small batch wineries. They have five monthly wine clubs. These small wineries produce extraordinary wine but are generally only distributed in their local area.
- Premier Series Wine Club features small-batch wineries from Napa, Sonoma, Monterey, Mendocino, and Santa Barbara. Monthly shipments of two bottles start at $40.45.
- Signature Series Wine Club includes two bottles of limited production, highly rated wines which were held in reserve and rated 90+. The wine club selections are mainly red, with an occasional white. Monthly shipments start at $134.
- International Series Wine Club imports handcrafted wines from Argentina, France, Germany, and more. Each two-bottle wine delivery starts at $71 per shipment.
- Aged Cabernet Series Wine Club explores aged cabernets with rich textures and complex flavors. Each two-bottle shipment has been aged for 8-12 years and originates in Napa Valley. The cost starts at $231 per monthly shipment.
- Pacific Northwest Series Wine Club provides new discoveries from Washington or Oregon. Each two-bottle delivery starts at $77 per shipment.
The Fat Cork Club is a wine club which explores diverse champagnes. The wines come exclusively from the Champagne region of France and showcase a variety of terroirs and grower styles. Most of the champagnes come from vines which are aged between 20 and 60 years. The Fat Cork Club offers three different clubs to fit your champagne needs.
- Classic Club provides three bottles per quarter at a cost of $199 per shipment.
- Fancy Club provides four bottles per quarter at a cost of $249 per shipment.
- Extra Fancy Club provides six bottles per quarter at a cost of $349 per shipment.
The International Wine of the Month Club was founded to deliver quality, variety, and value through a very strict wine selection process. They are an environmentally conscious organization and their packaging is 100 percent recyclable. The International Wine of the Month Club offers four different clubs and features estate-bottled wines, hard-to-find vintages, and rare finds.
- Premier Series features two exceptional quality bottles from boutique wineries at a cost of $39.95 per shipment.
- The Bold Reds Wine Club features limited production, boutique wines which are medium- to full-bodied. Each wine will have deep fruit flavors and oak tones from barrel aging. You will receive two bottles at a cost of $51.95 per shipment.
- The Masters Series delivers one bottle from the Premier Series and one bottle from the Collectors Series to create a club of value and luxury. The monthly cost is $54.95 per shipment.
- The Collectors Series offers the finest, limited-production wines produced from the finest vintage grapes. The wines are packed with flavor and character. The monthly cost is $72.95 per shipment.
The Original Wine of the Month Club was conceived in 1972 and delivers two carefully-curated bottles per month. They offer 9 different customizable clubs, so you are sure to find one that fits both your budget and your taste.
- Classic Series offers two and four bottle shipments. Two bottles per month cost $24.95 per shipment. Four bottles per month cost $49.92 per shipment.
- Vintner Series offers high-end wines which broaden the spectrum of flavors. Two bottles per month cost $34.96 per shipment. Four bottles per month cost $69.92 per shipment.
- Limited Series offers two- and four-bottle limited production, boutique wines tailor-made for special occasions. Two bottles per month cost $45.96 per shipment. Four bottles per month cost $91.92 per month.
- California Wine Series offers a red only wine club which features the outstanding wines from Napa Valley, Sonoma, Paso Robles, and Santa Barbara. Two bottles per month cost $29.96.
- Napa Wine Series delivers unique and expressive Napa Valley wines. The cost for two every other month bottle is $50 per shipment. The cost for three every-other-month bottles is $75 per shipment.
- Bordeaux Series offers two and three bottle shipments from this iconic wine-growing region of France every other month. The cost of two bottles is $50 per shipment. The cost of three bottles is $75 per shipment.
- Rosé Series delivers two bottles of roses every-other-month from around the world. The cost of two bottles is $40 per shipment.
- Pinot Noir Series offers two of the best pinot noir wines every other month. The cost of two bottles is $80 per shipment.
- Cellar Series provides a customizable option to receive six bottles of wine. You will receive a mix of Classic, Vintners, and Limited Series of wines. The cost of six bottles is $105.88 per shipment.
Uncorked Ventures offers three wine clubs which feature wine from small-production wineries.
- Reserve Selections is a high-quality wine club with memorable, small-production wines. The cost of three bottles is $225 per shipment.
- Special Selections offers interesting and exemplary red wines, some of which are extremely limited-production. The cost for two or three bottles is $115 per shipment.
- Explorations Wine Club provides an exploration of wine around California, Oregon, and Washington State at an affordable price point. The cost of two bottles is $55 per shipment.
Vine Oh! delivers a selection of wines from California, either Whites, Reds, or a Mix. They offer two monthly options, a four-bottle shipment with a cost of $59.99 and a six-bottle shipment at a cost of $89.99. You will also receive a special surprise treat four times a year.
Vinebox has taken a different approach to wine clubs. They select nine of the season’s best wines and ship it to you by the glass. You will taste new wines and discover new regions and wine styles. Tasting the wines also helps you discover what you like and what you dislike in wine. You receive bottle credits from your subscription which you can use to purchase full-size bottles of your favorite wines. Vinebox offers a price reduction as an incentive to prepay for your annual membership of four, quarterly shipments.
- Annual: $288 – $72 per quarterly box and $30 bottle credits
- Quarterly: $316 – $79 per quarterly box and $15 bottle credits
- One Time Trial: $87 per box
Vinesse Wine Club provides hand-selected, high-quality wines which are approved by a tasting panel of wine experts. You receive limited-production wines are not often found in retail stores. The cost for six bottles if $96 per shipment.
Vinley Wine Club provides two or three bottles of boutique wines from regions around the world or two bottles of their favorite sparkler and pretty-in-pink rosé. Each bottle is curated to provide fancier, adventurous, and affordable wines. The wines are often organic and biodynamic.
- Adventurer’s Club offers two or three bottles of quality, affordable wine. The cost of two bottles is $59 per shipment. The cost for four bottles is $79 per shipment.
- Bubbles & Rosé Wine Club provides two bottles of sparkling or rosé wines. The two-bottle cost is $59 per shipment.
Winc Wine Clubs sources grapes from exceptional vineyards and focuses on quality over quantity. They bottle unique wines from classic blends to obscure single vineyards. They provide four bottles monthly based on your taste profile and refine future shipments based on your ratings. The cost starts at $51.96 per shipment.
See some Winc Wine Club comparisons here:
Wine Awesomeness Club delivers delicious wine worth discovering. They approach wine as an adventure and a learning experience. Wine Awesomeness offers both a three-bottle and six-bottle wine clubs. The monthly cost of the three-bottle club is $49 per shipment. The monthly cost of the six-bottle club is $79 per shipment.
Wine Down Box is a hand-selected wine club that also delivers cheese and charcuterie pairings as well as handmade crackers and pairing notes. They offer reduced prices for longer subscriptions. Wines are curated from small-batch California vineyards.
- The cost of a one-month subscription is $70 per shipment.
- The cost of a three-month subscription is $68 per shipment.
- The cost of a six-month subscription is $65 per shipment.
- The cost of a twelve-month subscription is $63 per shipment.
WSJ Wine Club allows you to expand your horizons and increase your knowledge of wine. They offer two wine clubs that provide a case of wine each quarter.
- Discovery Club introduces subscribers to their Top 12 wines. The cost of a case is $159 per shipment.
- Premium Club offers extra-special, tiny-production wine releases, most 90+ points. The cost of a case is $259.99 per shipment.
More Subscription Services:
- The Drizly Review
- Splash Wines Review
- Vinley Market Review
- Naked Wines Review
- The Best Wine at Safeway
- Napa Cabs Review
- Why You Should Avoid Revel Wine Club At All Costs
- The Palate Club Review
- SomMailier Wine Subscription
Best Wine Subscription Service and Wine Club
There are many more wine subscription services and wine clubs. The above are the best clubs as rated by dependable online resources. Pour yourself a glass of wine and research the clubs that both interest you and fit your budget. To your health!
|A to Z Guide: Best Wine Subscription Services and Wine Clubs|
|# of||Frequency||USA/||Tasting||Profile||Rates Wines/||Private||Food Pairing||Curated by|
|Blue Apron Wine Plans||6||$ 60.00||$ 5.99||M||°||Y||N||N||N||Y||N|
|Bright Cellar Wine Clubs||4||$ 80.00||$ 8.00||M||Both||N||Y||N||N||N||N|
|Cellars Wine Club|
|Premium Wines||2||$ 45.00||Free||M/Q||Both||Y||N||N||N||N||N|
|90 Plus Wines||2||$ 79.00||Free||M/Q||Both||Y||N||N||N||N||N|
|Sweet Wines||2||$ 49.00||Free||M/Q||Both||Y||N||N||N||N||N|
|Single Bottle||1||$ 29.00||Free||M/Q||Both||Y||N||N||N||N||N|
|International Wines||2||$ 49.00||Free||M/Q||Int’l||Y||N||N||N||N||N|
|West Coast Wines||2||$ 49.00||Free||M/Q||USA||Y||N||N||N||N||N|
|Sparkling Club||2||$ 59.00||Free||M/Q||Both||Y||N||N||N||N||N|
|Red Trio||2||$ 59.00||Free||M/Q||Both||Y||N||N||N||N||N|
|Natural Club||2||$ 65.00||Free||M/Q||Both||Y||N||N||N||N||N|
|Empathy 3||3||$ 81.00||Free||S||USA||N||N||N||Y||N||N|
|Empathy 6||6||$ 150.00||Free||S||USA||N||N||N||Y||N||N|
|Club Empathy||9||$ 240.00||Free||S||USA||N||N||N||Y||N||N|
|Firstleaf||6||$ 79.98||$ 9.95||M||Both||N||Y||Y||N||N||N|
|Gold Medal Wines|
|Gold Wine Club||2||$ 39.00||Free||M/Q/EM||USA||Y||N||N||N||N||N|
|Platinum Wine Club||2||$88 – $108||Free||M/Q/EM||USA||Y||N||N||N||N||N|
|International Wine Club||3||$65 – $85||Free||Q||Int’l||Y||N||N||N||N||N|
|Garagiste Wine Club||2||$65 – $85||Free||M/Q/EM||USA||Y||N||N||N||N||N|
|Garagiste Wine Club||4||$122 – $162||Free||M/Q/EM||USA||Y||N||N||N||N||N|
|Pinot Noir Wine Club||2||$69 – $89||Free||M/Q/EM||Both||Y||N||N||N||N||N|
|Diamond Wine Club||2||$175 – $205||Free||Q||Both||Y||N||N||N||N||N|
|Great Clubs’ Wine of the Month Club||3||$ 44.95||Free||M/Q/EM||Int’l||Y||N||N||N||N||N|
|Hello Fresh||6||$ 89.00||Free||M||Both||Y||N||N||N||Y||Y|
|Laithwaite Wine Clubs|
|The 4 Seasons Wine Club||15||$ 149.00||Free||Q||Both||Y||N||Y||N||Y||Y|
|Laithwaite Reserve Club||15||$ 219.00||Free||Q||Both||Y||N||Y||N||Y||Y|
|Martha Stewart Wine Co.|
|Martha Stewart 6 bottles||6||$ 49.98||Free||6 Weeks||Both||Y||N||N||N||Y||N|
|Martha Stewart 12 bottles||12||$ 89.88||Free||8 Weeks||Both||Y||N||N||N||Y||N|
|Ninety+ 3 bottles||3||$ 50.00||Free||Q||Both||Y||N||N||Y||N||Y|
|Ninety+ 6 bottles||6||$ 95.00||Free||Q||Both||Y||N||N||Y||N||Y|
|Ninety+ 12 bottles||12||$ 180.00||Free||Q||Both||Y||N||N||Y||N||Y|
|Plonk Wine Club|
|Plonk 4 bottles||4||$ 110.00||Free||M||Both||Y||N||N||N||Y||Y|
|Plonk 12 bottles||12||$ 285.00||Free||M||Both||Y||N||N||N||Y||Y|
|Tasting Room Wine Club||***||$13 – $15||Unknown||M/Q/EM||Both||N||Y||Y||Y||N||N|
|The California Wine Club|
|Premier Series||2||$ 40.45||$ 1.00||M/Q/EM||USA||Y||N||N||N||N||N|
|Signature Series||2||$ 134.00||$ 1.00||M/Q/EM||USA||Y||N||N||N||N||N|
|International Series||2||$ 71.00||$ 1.00||M/Q/EM||Int’l||Y||N||N||N||N||N|
|Aged Cabernet Series||2||$ 231.00||$ 1.00||M/Q/EM||USA||Y||N||N||N||N||N|
|Pacific Northwest Series||2||$ 77.00||$ 1.00||M/Q/EM||USA||Y||N||N||N||N||N|
|The Fat Cork Club|
|Classic Club||3||$ 199.00||$ 9.95||Q||Int’l||Y||N||N||N||N||N|
|Fancy Club||4||$ 249.00||Free||Q||Int’l||Y||N||N||N||N||N|
|Extra Fancy Club||6||$ 349.00||Free||Q||Int’l||Y||N||N||N||N||N|
|The International Wine of the Month Club|
|Premier Series||2||$ 39.95||$ 13.00||M||Int’l||Y||N||N||N||N||Y|
|The Bold Reds Club||2||$ 51.95||$ 13.00||M||Int’l||Y||N||N||N||N||Y|
|The Masters Series||2||$ 54.95||$ 13.00||M||Int’l||Y||N||N||N||N||Y|
|The Collectors Series||2||$ 72.95||$ 13.00||M||Int’l||Y||N||N||N||N||Y|
|The Original Wine of the Month Club|
|Classic Club||2||$ 24.96||Varies by Location||M/EM||Both||Y||N||N||N||Y||Y|
|Classic Club||4||$ 49.92||Varies by Location||M/EM||Both||Y||N||N||N||Y||Y|
|Vintners Series||2||$ 34.96||Varies by Location||M/EM||Both||Y||N||N||N||Y||Y|
|Vintners Series||4||$ 69.92||Varies by Location||M/EM||Both||Y||N||N||N||Y||Y|
|Limited Series||2||$ 45.96||Varies by Location||M/EM||Both||Y||N||N||N||Y||Y|
|Limited Series||4||$ 91.92||Varies by Location||M/EM||Both||Y||N||N||N||Y||Y|
|California Series||2||$ 29.96||Varies by Location||M/EM||USA||Y||N||N||N||Y||Y|
|Napa Series||2||$ 50.00||Varies by Location||EM||USA||Y||N||N||N||Y||Y|
|Napa Series||3||$ 75.00||Varies by Location||EM||USA||Y||N||N||N||Y||Y|
|Bordeaux Series||2||$ 50.00||Varies by Location||EM||Int’l||Y||N||N||N||Y||Y|
|Bordeaux Series||3||$ 75.00||Varies by Location||EM||Int’l||Y||N||N||N||Y||Y|
|Rosé Series||2||$ 40.00||Varies by Location||EM||Both||Y||N||N||N||Y||Y|
|Pinot Noir Series||2||$ 80.00||Varies by Location||EM||Both||Y||N||N||N||Y||Y|
|Cellar Series||6||$ 105.88||Varies by Location||M/EM||Both||Y||N||N||N||Y||Y|
|Reserve Selections||3||$ 225.00||Varies by Location||M/Q/EM||Both||Y||N||N||N||N||N|
|Special Selections||2,3||$ 115.00||Varies by Location||M/Q/EM||USA||Y||N||N||N||N||N|
|Explorations Wine Club||2||$ 55.00||Varies by Location||M/Q/EM||USA||Y||N||N||N||N||N|
|Vine Oh! 4||4||$ 59.99||Free||M||USA||N||N||N||N||N||N|
|Vine Oh! 6||6||$ 89.99||Free||M||USA||N||N||N||N||N||N|
|Annual payments||9°°||$ 72.00||Free||Q||°||N||N||N||N||N||N|
|Quarterly payments||9°°||$ 79.00||Free||Q||°||N||N||N||N||N||N|
|Vinesse||6||$ 96.00||Varies by Location||M||Both||N||Y||Y||N||N||Y|
|Vinley 2||2||$ 59.00||Varies by Location||M||Both||Y||N||N||N||N||Y|
|Vinley 4||4||$ 79.00||Varies by Location||M||Both||Y||N||N||N||N||Y|
|Vinley Sparkler or Pretty In Pink||2||$ 59.00||Varies by Location||M||Both||Y||N||N||N||N||Y|
|Winc Wine Clubs||4||$52 – $59||Free||M||Both||N||Y||Y||Y||N||Y|
|Wine Awesomeness Wine Club|
|Wine Awesomeness 3||3||$ 49.00||Free||M||Both||Y||N||N||N||Y||Y|
|Wine Awesomeness 6||6||$ 79.00||Free||M||Both||Y||N||N||N||Y||Y|
|Wine Down Box|
|Wine Down 1||1||$ 70.00||Free||M||USA||Y||N||N||N||?||Y|
|Wine Down 3||1||$ 68.00||Free||M||USA||Y||N||N||N||?||Y|
|Wine Down 6||1||$ 65.00||Free||M||USA||Y||N||N||N||?||Y|
|Wine Down 12||1||$ 63.00||Free||M||USA||Y||N||N||N||?||Y|
|WSJ Wine Club|
|Discover Club||12||$ 159.99||$ 19.99||Q||Both||Y||N||N||N||Y||N|
|Premier Club||12||$ 259.99||Free||Q||Both||Y||N||N||N||N||N|
|* M = Month / Q = Quarterly / S = Seasonal / EM = Every Other Month|
|** Private Label means the wine club buys grapes in bulk and produces the wine under their own name.|
|*** You choose the quantity|
|° Unknown source location of wines|
|°° You receive 9 glasses of wine, not wine bottles.|
|? Includes cheese and charcuterie pairings|
Frequently Asked Questions
Joining a wine club can be an amazing way of starting in the wine-tasting world. You ensure that you will try some new bottles every month or so, and discover new brands to extend your repertory. Generally, if you like a specific bottle, you can reorder it again. Some Wine Clubs includes information letters and even special discounts for events.
If you like this Club, and you want someone else to have the experience, you can purchase a Wine E-Gift Card and share it with your loved ones.
Wine Clubs take very seriously the way they pack their delivery, so shipping damage is always a rare incident. However, generally, the club takes the responsibility of any incident it might be and will return your money, change the bottle, or refund it for your next subscription month.